Monday, June 2, 2008

Holly and Scott's Wedding

I am sure you remember Holly and Scott's engagement pictures from a couple months ago. It has been so wonderful to work with Holly and Scott for so many reasons and I would have to say that picking two of my most favorite locations to shoot at was a really great start. Wedding day was at Isleworth and just like our engagement session, it went so smooth and perfect, I can not be happier for Holly and Scott.

The entire staff at Isleworth was once again, amazing! If you are planning your wedding, you really owe it to yourself to check out the place. Also, my many compliments to Holly and Scott's coordinator Catherine Leach, from Orlando Event Fabulous for truly helping to make it a fabulous event. She is also a real treat to work with.

Typically, I have pictures up rather quickly but Holly and Scott have been in Italy for two weeks on their honeymoon and wanted to see their photos at the same time as their friends and family. They are now back and without further ado, here are just a few of the highlights from their special day.













Holly's incredible flowers were done by DSR Designs.







Since it was a bright and sunny Florida day, Holly and Scott provided fans for their guests.




Another incredible photo by my assistant/second photographer Lisa. Go Lisa!



















I love this next shot. For you photo enthusists, everything you see on my website and blog is pretty much right out of the camera. I am a huge beleiver in nailing it in camera but I will admit, I boosted the color just a little on this one, just for fun. The artist in me could not resist.





Isleworth at night. Almost a full moon and yes those are stars. You should see the clarity before I downsized it for the web.



The ballroom was lit by Bryan Taylor and the linens by BBJ Linens brought every thing together.







Centerpieces all a glow.



I loved their cakes!!











Send me a comment about this post