Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holly and Scott's Engagement session

I was so happy to finally get to work with Holly and Scott. They are getting married at Isleworth in May (you are going to want to stay tuned for those shots) but for now you will have to settle for their totally awesome engagement photos at the Portofino Bay Hotel. I am sure you will all agree that they are such a stylish looking couple. The Portofino normally does not allow engagement sessions unless you are having an event there but Holly and Scott got special permission due to the fact that they got engaged there and will be staying there for the first leg of their Honeymoon. The second part of their honeymoon will be in Italy. So, this was a very special engagement session at a very Italian themed location. I had a blast working with them and I am very excited to get to spend their wedding day with them.






See...look how good they look together!



And how much they love each other!



This is the exact spot where he proposed.





I love the bright colors they wore.





I love the next two portraits of them. They look so relaxed and soooo happy toghether!













They are both UF graduates and huge fans so they brought some clothes to change it up a bit.







Just strolling around Italy, errr I mean Orlando.



A customary Mike Briggs sunset shot.