Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Me

Just an update: I have spent the last three weekends at Isleworth and I will be posting shots from all of those weddings over the next week starting with Holly and Scott's as soon as they return from their honeymoon in Italy. It should be any day now! But for now, I thought I would post a shot of me in action during a ceremony at Isleworth taken by my lovely (and sneaky) assistant and second photographer, Lisa. I am going to work a little harder to get some more shots of me on here.

As always, I love everyone's feedback so keep it coming! Let me know what you want to see more of on my blog. You can always email me at mike@mikebriggsphoto.com if you have any questions or comments for me. I love to know what everyone is thinking and I welcome your comments.

If you have an upcoming wedding and want pricing information you can either:

1) Click over to my main website mikebriggsphoto.com and fill out a contact form
2) Send me an email with some information about you and your event
3) Or, just call me 407-328-2804.

Due to spam filters, very occasionally I do not receive emails. So, if you have not received a response within (at the latest) 24 hours, I did not receive it. So, please give me a call.




Send me a comment about this post